Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two and a Half Years Later ...

... this still makes me laugh.



That and the CD I made to accompany it, "Music for Life Talks." The track list:
  1. "Torn" - Natalie Imbruglia
  2. "I Love You, Always Forever" - Donna Lewis
  3. "Only Time" - Enya
  4. "Torn" - Natalie Imbruglia
  5. "I Love You, Always Forever" - Donna Lewis
  6. "Only Time" - Enya
  7. "Torn" - Natalie Imbruglia
  8. "I Love You, Always Forever" - Donna Lewis
  9. "Only Time" - Enya
  10. "Torn" - Natalie Imbruglia
  11. "I Love You, Always Forever" - Donna Lewis
  12. "Only Time" - Enya
  13. "Torn" - Natalie Imbruglia
  14. "I Love You, Always Forever" - Donna Lewis
  15. "Only Time" - Enya
  16. "Tiny Dancer" - Elton John
Ahh, what a great mix ...

When Frank Gallaugher fell off a roof and almost died, I gave him this CD and a biography of Clarence Thomas, with the inscription, "This book got me through some tough times. Hopefully, it can do the same for you."

That was one of my prouder moments.

1 comment:

Forrest O. said...

the comments are really funny