Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Problem Solver

Looks like the #1 Solver of Problems (that's me!) has some competition. Check out this craigslist ad I found:

YOUR WORST PROBLEM FIXED

What is your WORST problem?
Business or Personal

Wouldn’t it be great to put it behind you?

Let me know what it is (or what they are) and,

I’ll tell you if I can solve them. It won’t cost you a penny to find out.

I look forward to hearing from you.

The Problem Solver


Worst problem:

2nd worst problem:

3rd Worst problem:

Other problems:

That is so something I would do! I am jealous that they thought of it first. Well they didn't really, but he sure capitalized on it first. I like the way this person thinks, and I want to go into business with them.

1 comment:

Brett A. Bumgarner said...

Seems this has been flagged for removal! Well heavens to Betsy Ross ...