Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Productive Use of Business Cards

So Giggle Print can get you 250 free business cards, and all you have to pay is shipping and handling.

Of course I had to capitalize on this. I got 250 cards, all just like the following:
_________________________
Brett A. Bumgarner




828.508.5285
brett.bumgarner@gmail.com
_______________________

So I just write little notes in the middle and leave them places. For example, I saw a poor soul with a parking violation and I wrote, "Sorry about your parking violation. That kind of sucks. kind of." Then I stuck that in his ticket.

Or ...

"I once lived in someone's closet for a week. At least I tried to ...

These business cards were a good investment. And free! <333" style="font-style: italic;">Survivor. Is that more sexy or sad?"

Or ...

"You know what? I really liked Muriel's Wedding."

I slipped those cards in unsuspecting people's pockets at a coat rack at a bar. How me can one get? Pretty me, in my case.

No comments: